12:16 AM

Kick S

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm looking for a breakaway. If I can just disappear for a week...


I woke up this morning feeling very enthusiastic to go and settle my police report and get my bank card done so that I can withdraw money again.

Then the lady at the bank told me I cannot do anything without my IC. Great. It ruined my entire mood. I didn't even want to go to RedBox (CJ invited me yesterday) anymore.

So I was feeling wasted, useless, down, sluggish and I ended up falling asleep and waking up only to fall asleep again. And yea, I was all alone, miserable in my dorm. So much for wanting to get started on my revision. (I haven't touched my Calculus for days!!!) In short, I was just feeling very sucky the entire morning.

And then Jian Wei came and made my day!! *smiles* Yeaps, he dropped by and chatted with me and Liz, and man was that refreshing! I'm so gonna miss you, Jian Wei! Thanks for always making my day! It's such a waste I didn't get to know you earlier... =(

Ok so now, my mood is slightly up, and yea, I'm gonna kick some Calculus ass!
Oh yea, pictures on Space Tunnel up soon!

*Clay Aiken - On My Way Here*


Subscribe