9:27 AM

Cemara = DEAD town.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yes, like what my title and what Mei Yueh said, Cemara is indeed a dead town. Sigh. If Cemara is a dead town, I can't imagine Akasia and Cendana.

It is so quiet here. And deserted. =( And I wanted to stay for a WEEK!

No way. I changed my mind. I won't be able to survive here. Might as well just kill me off if I were to stay here for so long. ALONE. In case none of you noticed, I hate being alone. Most of the time. I can't survive without friends and family. I think they've become one of my basic needs in life. XD

Anyway, I have done my TOEFL. Oh yes I have. In fact, I just came back from the test centre not too long ago. Almost 5 hours in the freezing room. Brrr... And NO FOOD. Meaning I did not have my dinner. Now feeding on my pathetic Maggi Hot Cup. Don't I sound pathetic enough? Alone, tired, hungry and out of phone credit. =(

Now I have to put all my concentration on SAT2. I hope my mind doesn't drift off to whatever games I am playing.


Oh yes!

CONGRATS to Soon Yi for being accepted into Michigan U! All the waiting was worth it. =) I knew he'd get in anyway. And of course, congrats again to the other seniors as well. Joshua, Bu, Lee Yung, Carolyn, Joanne and everyone else who were accepted.

So nice to fly together. Me want too! *pout*



*screams*

I just spotted a HUGE cockroach!! It was almost crawling up to me!!! Luckily I spotted it first. Before it does me any harm.


Eww.

6 craps:

Anonymous said...

Haha... So u changed ur mind again?
Goin bek again?
When?
So funny, even de cockroach welcome ur arrival...
Lolz!!!

Yuinyi said...

haha yala.. can't stand it la. I will die la.. XD

Stupid la the cockroach. It was so huge u noe!! In our room!

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i hope u din kill the cockroach! hahaha..

Pison The Great said...

Foong Yii will be nagging at you for killing the roach... Hehehe...

Guess what, I just found a snake!!!

I hate snakes.

Read my blog for more. :)

syzn n her fragile heart said...

hehe this post reminds me of my lil sis,she hates cockroaches 2 LOL

Yuinyi said...

Oh I didn't kill it.. XD I just let it crawl around the room. Couldn't be bothered. Lol.

Oh Hafidz, why hate snakes? XD According to the Chinese horoscope I'm a snake you noe..

Ms Syaza, who doesn't hate cockroaches? XD

Subscribe