1:36 AM

SPM-ers, Good Luck!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay I know this is a little late. My sister is probably already sitting for her papers now.

Point is, GOOD LUCK!

Can't believe that I have actually been through it already. Right until this day, I can't bring myself to believe what I got for my SPM. In every major exam I've been through (PTS, UPSR, PMR) I have never cried when I got my results, eventhough most of my friends were having tears in their eyes. But it was one single phone call from my friend telling me that I was one of them who got straight A1s for SPM that made me cry like a baby. X( I just couldn't believe it. I thought I must be dreaming.

I still couldn't believe it.

Back then, I think I must have placed my entire life and soul studying for SPM. Now it seem so trivial. SPM seem so tiny compared to SAT and my damn CGPA. Even when I was in Form 6, the seniors kept saying, SPM won't mean a thing in Form 6. You have to start from scratch. So what exactly is the use of taking the examination? Just to get into a good school or a scholarship?

Not that one shouldn't study hard to it. Just not TOO hard. XD

Still, good luck once again to all who are taking the SPM.

Good luck to my sister!
I'm wishing all the best for you!

Subscribe