6:50 AM

Taiping. Fantastic.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Woot!


I am back from Taiping! Guess what, it was so much fun!! ^_^ I almost didn't want to leave that place.

Soon Yi and Juliana, both from Taiping had been bringing us around Taiping. It was so nice!

First day, we arrived at Kamunting Bus Station and stayed at Soon Yi's house for the night. We had steamboat! Nice! We even saw Soon Yi's adorable baby pics. I'm telling you, he was really cute. LOL.

The next day we went to the Lake Gardens.




Beautiful huh?


We had breakfast there. ^_^


Then the ever famous Taiping Zoo! Hey what are you guys looking at?!



Look! How cute!


I spotted some funny signs. Babi Hutan = Wild PIG?? Isn't it wild BOAR??


Babi Bodoh. LOL.


And that's Soon Yi the 'ITEK'. Do these people know how to spell or not? XD


I love the bird! And the guinea pig! Aren't they adorable?? *lovelove*


After the Zoo, off we go to Maxwell Hill!!


Look at the view from up above!


That's the hall of the house we rented. There're four rooms you know! And it was so cold at night. Brrr...


See how happy they were, jumping on the bridge. I hated bridge jumping, so I just stood aside and watched them jump. XD


Say 'CHEEZZEEE!!' Ah, I caught someone not smiling!


They have really huge hibiscus up on the hill! There are other really pretty flowers too.


Sunset was beautiful.

Dinnertime! Joshua in action!

The outcome : We had canned food for dinner! Looks nice? It was nice, although it was just canned food.

That night was fun. We had our own horror story! *drumrolls* The Curse of The PINK SOCKS! For more info, contact me! XD

We hiked down the hill the next day. My legs are still hurting okay. My fault for not going jogging for so long. X( Still, hiking was fun. It was my first time you know!

Then we visited the Museum.


The long long bicycle! They don't have this in Melaka!



Not this either! Have you ever seen the drains in Melaka so clear?



It's my first time eating square ice-cream. How unique. AND it was really cheap. Only ONE ringgit!Soon Yi brought us paddling. Guess who these two musclemen are? Baby Bu and Soon Yi! Me and Mei Yueh were just sitting in the boat, enjoying the scenery. We are the girls remember? Guys were supposed to paddle. XD


Oh Joshua the hot guy paddling, surrounded by three hot girls!



Everyone was half-dead by then. Rested at Soon Yi's house and the next day, it's time to go back. Aww.. I didn't want to leave!!!

It was really sad to leave cause they are all flying to Michigan in December. Soon Yi kindly reminded me that I might NEVER ever see these people again! *wails* I was almost crying in the bus. X( Do you know what "NEVER" means??

Okay I am happy for all of them seniors. But I won't accept the fact that I might NEVER see them again. No way. When I go to US, I might just fly over to Michigan to find them. I don't care! Or I might go to Michigan!

Alright, that was childish.

Sometimes I wonder if this is good or bad karma. I met such wonderful people only to watch them leave. You know how emotional I can get at times like these.





I am not crying okay!


2 craps:

Yen Yi said...

haha..square ice cream?
ice cream POTONG la
i ate them b4..lol..
durian wan very nice!!

Yuinyi said...

thats ice-cream potong meh?? XD
How come i've never seen it b4? lol.

Subscribe