11:12 AM

My Facebook!

Posted by Yuinyi |

I got my Facebook! ^_^

I finally decided to check out Facebook since everyone else seem to be using it. It is certainly more fun than Friendster, which has been boring me lately, but sometimes I really get a lil confused. I am new alright?

Nevermind, I'll get used to it soon.

I can't believe it's already the 20th of November!!! Soon, I'll have to sit for my TOEFL, on the 24th! I don't even know how to prepare for it. Oh whatever. And I'll be taking the SAT Subject Tests too.

Gosh, headache headache headache.

And not forgetting the applications. I don't even wanna talk about it. More headaches.

Why can't I just enjoy my 2 months holidays like Hafidz and CJ and the rest? X(

*sigh*


Did I just digress from the topic?

4 craps:

CJ said...

Never mind la...... Cheer up! U still have one more month to enjoy la (december)..........
Haha.......... Unless you're going to apply many many universities like our professor!

Yuinyi said...

ahh that december also cnt enjoy fully.. must do applications.. X(

Pison The Great said...

Well, how do you know I'm really enjoying my holiday? Hehehe... It all comes down to our own choices, right? Being happy is always an option. :)

Do your best!

Yuinyi said...

ahhh you seem to be enjoying what.. at least you have a job. thats better than me. i'm so broke! X(

haha anyway thanks! i will!

Subscribe