11:34 AM

Most Romantic Thing Of The Era

Posted by Yuinyi |

I was out partying at a friend's birthday party. And like all of you know, a birthday party comes with a birthday cake. And with birthday cake comes birthday songs and stuff.

So this friend, (I shall not mention names) blew off all the candles after the song, except for the largest one.

Birthday Boy : After I blow off this candle, I will turn 18. Before I do that, I want to say some things to you guys.

So he started saying the things he wanted to say to his friends - thanks and apologies.

Then when it comes to my other friend's (a girl) turn, he said,

Birthday Boy : I didn't really talk to you much, but I knew you through your actions and not your words. (whatever that meant) You said that if I were to say the three words, I must say it face to face. So, I love you. Sorry. (sorry???)

Everyone was like, WHOAA!!! *applause applause*

Was that like the most romantic thing of the era or what? Okay maybe not the MOST romantic thing, but as far as I am concerned, guys of MY batch, they just don't do these things. XD The other girls almost melted.

I mean, he sure has the guts! He said it out loud in front of everyone. And the girl who is also one of my closest friend, is one hot girl. You know what, you are one lucky girl!!

And way to go birthday boy!! You've finally turned 18! XD

2 craps:

Copykate said...

OMG that's so sweet!!! ur friend really had the guts! i'll be so touched and cry if someone were to say that to me! XD

gosh, ur lucky friend! they muz be very in love now <3

Yuinyi said...

haha so sweet right.

Too bad, the girl's not into him. But she gave him a hug! =P

Subscribe