2:13 AM

Random random

Posted by Yuinyi |

As the title suggested, this is just one random post. I am blogging for the sake of killing off some time. You can always not read this. XD

Anyway,

OMG can you believe it? I finally finished the last and final book of the Harry Potter series!

I know, I know I took a freaking long time. Don't need to reprimand me. I was just too caught up with maintaining my CGPA, SAT, TOEFL, and whatever kay. I was actually half way through it when I just stopped and left the poor book on my desk until yesterday. And yes, I know I was supposed to be studying for my SAT II but it was hard to resist temptation. The book was calling out to me..!!

So yeah, I am finally done with that book. Can't believe how many people actually died in the story though. Sad.

Anyway! I am feeling really useless. I think I must be the only one who isn't worried about the application to the unis. Seriously, I just don't give a damn. In fact I think I am just taking the SAT II for the sake of taking it. There's no way I can achieve the CGPA required, so yeah, that's it. I don't think I even WANT to go to the Ivy Leagues. Someone knock some sense out of me, will ya? XD

And I am now officially broke. I have no idea where I spent my money. My allowance from JPA is used up. I can't look for a job because I have to study for the SAT II. I still have birthday presents to buy. I still have trips that will continue to dig in my wallet. And I still have many things I want to buy! Am I desperate or what?

Kay. So that's about the random things about me these days.

You people must be really bored to actually read this nonsensical post. XD

So long!

Subscribe