10:54 PM

One Fine Day

Posted by Yuinyi |

Oh my gosh. Finally I can blog, without worrying that the connection might just go off all of a sudden and waste all my efforts after typing a page long post.
Now, after having such a bad day on Friday, I guess things did take a different turn for me after all. The next few days were fun. Lots of outings, shoppings, and stuff.

What happened on Saturday would really stay in my mind for the rest of my life. I'm never going to forget it. I might just pass the story on to my grandchildren some day. XD
On Saturday, I went for a movie with Mei Yueh since it was the end of all her sufferings, at least for this year. Her SAT II was finally over, so it meant no more brain squeezing. And we also had to celebrate her wonderful scores for SAT I!! That reminds me, CONGRATS, Mei Yueh! I am so jealous!!!

Anyway, we went to Sunway together with Hafidz and Chyuan. Both of them were squabbling the entire day like monkeys scratching each other. Uh, did i say monkeys? XD

We had Mr. Teppanyaki for lunch. See what they did.



This is green tea. Clean and Clear.


This is green tea. After Hafidz added some cabbages with mayo in it. Eww.



Anyway I had Dorayaki too, which is supposed to be Doraemon's favourite food.


Well, I know I am known as Doralyn, but I guess Doralyn loves Dorayaki too. XD

Okay here comes the climax of the day. Me and Mei Yueh went for a movie. We watched Bourne Ultimatum which was just fantabulous. Then we met up with Soon Yi and Lee Yong for dinner. This was what happened.

Soon Yi : Hey guess what cut my hand until this bad. I bet none of you can guess it. You have 10 guesses. If you manage to guess it, the meal's on me.

Lee Yong, Me, Mei Yueh : *discussdiscussdiscuss*

Lee Yong: Is it a metal?

Soon Yi : Yes.

More discussions among us girls. Then we started guessing things ranging from scissors to grass-cutter.

Soon Yi : Three more guesses. One for each of you.

Lee Yong : What is the function of the object?

Soon Yi : For display, to provide information.

Me : *whisper* Mei Yueh, could it be a car plate?

Mei Yueh : Car plates got made of metal wan meh?

Me : Dunno leh. Maybe not. Hmm..

Then each of us just randomly guessed something just to end it and get the answer from Soon Yi. We were desperately curious by then.

Mei Yueh : Oh come on, just tell us.

Soon Yi : Alright alright, I'll tell. It's a car plate.

Me : !!!!

OMG. How dumb could anyone get? I almost got the answer!!! I could have saved my wallet from getting thinner! Oh gosh. I almost banged my head against the wall. I felt so stupid and yet smart at the same time. XD It was inexplicable. Beyond words.

Oh well, what the heck but we had a fun day out. Everything was great. Monkey and his Master were great, watching them skating were great too, movie was great, dinner was great and I leant two valueble lessons that day.

1. ALWAYS trust my own instinct. My instinct has always and will always be correct. =P

2. There ARE metal car plates.

Anyway we went out again the next day. Today I am going out again. I have been going out so much.

I think I need to start working on my SAT II.

Tonight.

6 craps:

Anonymous said...

Crap!! I SHOULD HAVE KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT!!!!! =P

What to do.. let the person who's depressed be happy lor... =p

Hahaha....

Yuinyi said...

haha yeala shud let him be happy.
Din even mind that we had to pay! XD

사성개 said...

that was hilarious. lol

Yuinyi said...

hey first time seeing u here!
yes i noe!! I could have died! XD

사성개 said...

i've been here many times, just first time leaving comment.

Yuinyi said...

ahh.. thanks for leaving a comment then! ^_^

Subscribe