8:15 AM

Live and Loud Chinese All Stars

Posted by Yuinyi |

I guess all of you already know that I am back in Melaka. After seeing how dead Cemara is.

My brother came and picked me up from Cemara yesterday afternoon. But no, I did not go straight back to Melaka. I know I am supposed to be studying and all, but just to get away from Cemara, I agreed to follow my brother to this Live and Loud concert. It's better than being stranded in Cemara for a whole week, alone.

Anyway, let's talk about the concert. Well, I wasn't really eager to go. In fact, I wasn't even willing to go, if not because of the fact that I wanna go back.

We reached Bukit Kiara Equestrian Park at around 3.30 p.m. The concert was supposed to start at 4.00 p.m. But you all know Malaysian time. It never starts on time.

So we waited and waited and waited. I was beginning to sweat like hell. It was around 4 in the afternoon, so you know how hot it can get. Plus the fact that there were so many people crowding around the main entrance. I have no idea why so many people wanna watch the concert. It didn't sound very interesting to me. Duh. First of all, I knew only a few artists that were supposed to be performing. Secondly, no Lin Yu Zhong! I'd rather be shopping if I could just drive the car off.

Worse, a lady standing behind my brother ACCUSED me of cutting her line. What the freak! Me? Cut her line? Yea right. Ask my friends. I know it's stupid but all my life, I have NEVER cut anyone's line. People cut my line okay. I don't cut people's line! And everyone wasn't even lining up. They were just crowding around everyone else. And this lady was lining up. Haha.

Then, at around 5 plus, we were finally allowed to enter. *sigh*

We walked towards the stage and got a spot that was quite front. Yay. At least I won't be seeing tiny stick people performing.

We waited and waited. It was very hot. The sun was blazing.


At around 6 plus, it began! Out came an artist from Beijing. Everyone was questioning each other. "Who is this? Who is this?"

She may be unpopular, but her voice was good. Then, there's this guy. Okay I forgot his name.

I admit I am not really into music these days. Especially the Chinese music industry. I haven't been listening to songs.
Okay then this guy. Erm I forgot his name too.

Closer look? He's not bad looking actually.


Then this guy, Jerry something came out and duet with him.

There were several other artists from Hong Kong as well. Okay I don't know any of them. But there's this newbie who just won some Hong Kong talent search competition. His voice was good but I have got no pics of him. X(

She's from Hong Kong too. I heard some fanatic people behind me screaming "Weng Yi! Weng Yi!". So I guess that's her name. Oh there was Guang Liang also. Finally it's some artist I know. He sang "Tong Hua" which really reminds me of 4Sc1. X( And yes, finally a song I know how to sing along with. XD

I started to feel bored. I was bored to begin with.



Then, Ping Guan and Fish Leong. You know, I really hate the name 'Fish'. Why would anyone name themselves "Fish"? XD

Lastly, A-Mei from Taiwan performed. We were leaving by then, so no pics. XD

When we left, it was already 11 plus. We didn't have dinner so we stopped by at KFC along the high way.

We reached home at 3 plus. Dead tired. I had to stay awake through out the whole journey to make sure my brother didn't fall asleep. XD

Seriously, the concert was pretty boring. Probably because I had no friends around me to get me high. =P

Oh my sister just ended her last paper today. Biology. How nice. She can enjoy her holidays. I can't. *sulk*

Now I gotta go back to my book. =(

Subscribe