6:26 AM

Cowboy On The Run

Posted by Yuinyi |

Have any of you heard Jay Chou's latest song yet? Okay, do you KNOW who Jay Chou is? XD You probably know him because of his JK-mumble-singing style eh?

Mumble or not, I am a fan. =P


But then listen to this one of his latest song! It's called Cowboy On The Run (牛仔很忙) or something. Watch the video.

---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUo0Fk9-0s

Personally I find it HILARIOUS. Even the title of the song itself made me laugh. It is SO not Jay Chou. LMAO when I saw this. Couldn't believe my eyes!

STILL, I like his other songs! ^_^ I'm a fan remember?

So, anyone wanna get me early birthday present? *hinthint* I know it is still 2 months plus away, but I don't mind getting it a little earlier. XD


Oh did I mention I'm going to Taiping tomorrow?? *excited* Will be back only on Sunday!
Don't need to miss me k?

*winks*

2 craps:

CJ said...

Oh ya......... His new song is somehow CRAZY! But I like it too..........
I just don't know why so many artists are trying new fashion in their songs in this year???????????

Yuinyi said...

haha maybe they just wanna break out of their shell. lol.

Subscribe