5:55 AM

I am not sad, in case you wanna know.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Final results are out. Don't have to ask, my results sucks. As expected.

3.20

I feel like the dumbest person in the whole wide world. Yet, I'm telling you, there'll be people out there getting higher than 3.5 and yet complaining like hell.

Well, I can actually forget about SAT2. And applying this year. It's not 3.5, like I have expected. But it's already Thurday. SAT2 is on Saturday. I might as well just get it over with. Oh bother!

And the applications? I really DON'T KNOW. Some say OSSP is still negotiating with JPA.

*sigh*

Do I sound very devastated? Okay I am not, if you think I am. At least not because of the GPA.

I'm just having some sort of mood swing. I hate it when I blog in such mood. I sound so self-pitying. For your info, I hate self-pity. XD


Whack me.

Subscribe