9:59 PM

I Had A Bad Day

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yesterday must have been the worst day of my life, so far.

From the moment I woke up till the moment I went to bed. Nothing seemed to go smoothly for me. Let me give you an account of what happened to me exactly.

First of all, since I had no classes anymore, I woke up late. At 12.00 pm to be precise. I washed up, get dressed and I'm ready. I was about to join Kate and Foong Yi for lunch when it all started. I brilliantly locked the door of my room, leaving my keys inside. How smart. And since my housemate locked the main door before going out, and my keys were in the room, I couldn't get out of the house. Kate and Foong Yi talked to the some people in the office and they sent some repairmen or whatever you call them to rescue me. It took them more than an hour to come. So Kate and Foong Yi waited an hour plus for me. =( I am so sorry!

Finally the repairmen came and besides freeing me from the house, they actually changed the entire doorknob, so I had a new key for the main door. And it was the only key and I had to duplicate it for my housemates.

Then we had lunch at Cemara Cafe and headed off to the KTM station. We took the KTM to KL Central which is 9 stops away. *sigh* Then I started to feel wrong. I felt sick and I was slightly in pain. But I was already on the way there. And when we reached KL Central, I still thought I could go on. And I couldn't possibly tell them that they would have to go without me since they already waited for me for an hour in the afternoon. But when we reached the Monorail station, I knew I couldn't go on anymore. Like it or not, I had to tell them. And I insisted that I could go back on my own.

So, we parted ways. I walked back to KL Central, but halfway, the things around me started to look blur. I knew that if I had continued, I would have fainted there and then. I looked for a seat and sat down. It didn't get any better, and I think I must have looked as pale as a ghost.

Then I didn't know what on earth made me do it, but I actually asked Mei Yueh to ask Soon Yi to fetch me. Imagine that! I mean, how can anyone ask for something so absurd?? The distance from Shah Alam to Berjaya Times Square is like REALLY far. Gosh, what the hell is wrong with me? I felt so SELFISH. How can i ever be so selfish? I am so so so so so sorry! OMG apologies apologies.

Then when I thought that I could finally walk a little, I continued my way back to KL Central. I took a rest at McD and dozed off a little. Then I took the KTM back to Shah Alam. On my way back, I was already feeling better. So I arrived in Cemara safely. XD

So I went up to 3/503 and entered the house. Then I realised that I still couldn't get into my room. Guess what I did? I broke the lock. I used my entire body weight and pushed the door open. I didn't know I am that heavy! X(

I rested, took a bath, and went for dinner with Mei Yueh at McD.

Then Soon Yi called and ask if I was okay. OMG I felt so bad! Yes I was fine by then and OMG i felt extremely terrible for having the cheek to ask him to fetch me earlier. I think I must be the worst person on Earth.

As I was heading back to Cemara, I suddenly realised, I actually LOST my new key. How can it get any worse? I had a new key and I lost it. And it was the ONLY key to that door since I haven't made any extras. I was about to get a screwdriver to break open the door when something good finally happen. I found my key, in the middle of the road. Fuh! Was I relieved!

So I went up, and rested again. I was having a headache already.
And my friends just rejected my invitation to a trip. *sigh*

It had really been a bad day. I am so sorry for all the inconviniences I caused anyone. Apologies apologies.

I hope today would be a better day.

4 craps:

Anonymous said...

OMG dear...
Yesterday really sucks 4 u huh?
Lucky nothing bad happened 2 u.
It's really like Murphy's law, so when u think u had a bad day, u'll hav it. Lolz. Erm... or according Haha.

Hehe, juz 4get abt wat happened yeaterday n visualizing dat 2day will b better den 2moro...
Hoho... Btw, a week haven't pass n I miss u edy. ;)

Yuinyi said...

omg really? i missed you too!

yea it was a bad day. really, nothing went well. but its just one day, luckily. XD

the next two days were quite fun. =)

Copykate said...

hey don't feel bad about it! was so stunned when u said u were going bek. after travelling so far away! so sad that i couldn't help. i know it muz have felt really miserable! X(

i'm glad that u're feeling better now. good fortune will come to u when the bad days are over! XD

Yuinyi said...

hey thanks!

yea i'm a lot better. Bowling was great, altho i am bad at it. XD If I was better, we could have beaten those guys. Need to practice more. =P

Subscribe