10:03 PM

Contact Lenses

Posted by Yuinyi |

I am feeling pissed off but I am not going to talk about it.
Let's talk about something happy. I need some happy thoughts.
Oh did I mention in my previous post that I am finally back in MELAKA??
Whee~

I missed my friends here so much. Glad to be able to hang out with Shir and Mich yesterday. Must have been ages since I last see them. Alright maybe not that long but yeah, I missed all of them. Too bad Mei Mae couldn't make it.



Sorry about my obsession with grafiti again. XD

We hung out, talked, gossiped, and updated each other. Somehow I seem to be the one talking the most. Hey people, how come no stories for me? =P

Mich is a great photographer. The pics I took always end up senget-ed or something. Nvm. XD

They even made me try on contact lenses. Yeah people, I got myself a pair of contact lenses. Finally. But it's just a trial for a month k?

I know I looked sleepy. I was.

Jas, Mei Mae, Van and everyone else, I am still waiting to see you people!

7 craps:

Anonymous said...

Haha, such a coincidence...
I also juz got myself contact lenses!!!
U look nicer without glasses ^^
V hav so much similarities...
Even if v're FAR away...
Haha...

Yuinyi said...

haha OMG really? hahah great!
I totally agree! We have so much similarities that its uncountable! XD

Anonymous said...

HEHE.. Similiarities wor..? AHEM~ HEHHEHE.. Don't mind me. I'm being crazy~ Hahaa.. Can't wait to see u!!

Yuinyi said...

hahah ya u have no idea how much we have in common van. XD

She likes jay, i like jay. she likes lin yu zhong, so do i. uh there are many more cnt think at the moment but yea, we are so similar! Right sanddy? XD

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Agree agree...
N v're both born in Jan!!!
Our B'day in comong... ^^
N v even picked de same colour n type of sweet when our house mate offer us to choose from a VARIETY OF SWEETS.... * so rare*
Ah... n v wake up n sleep at de same time!!!
Em... n n n... v like Disney song...
Oh, 2 much to mention edy. XD
Joelyn, have u listened to Jay's new album? Quite different feom the privious albums... ^^

Yuinyi said...

omg i haven't! It's going to be out on the 9th right??

I'm waiting for someone to get it for my bday present. XD I dun mind an early one. haha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subscribe