11:03 AM

Badminton Babe!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Gender discrimination.

Modern society yea. Hmph. Girls cannot do this, girls cannot do that. Curfew time also different. I won't talk about it. Hmph.

Can't believe I cursed out loud today. I'm Yuinyi. Gosh, that did not just happened. *smack myself* I do not curse. No no no. *note to self*

Oh and I found another sport to keep myself busy! Badminton! Haven't been playing it for ages. Then today CJ asked to join them guys. So I joined lor. Very fun! Sweat a lot. And the thing is, badminton is so addictive. I would have kept going and going if Sanddy did not ask to stop.

And the results of playing so rigorously after years not touching the racquet,

My right hand looks distorted when I hold my 1-litre bottle. I can't even hold it properly. Oh I used my right hand to play. =P I have pictures, but due to the connection here.. *sigh* Got one more ugly bruise. Plus, I don't know how but I managed to hit my newly made spectacles instead of the shuttlecock with the racquet. So it goes, whooooshhh flying off to the other court. XD

Whee~
After badminton, dinner, then taekwando, then frisbee. *jumps around*

And it's actually a 6 days holidays for me, but I've decided not to go back. Stay here and sweat it out. I'll get lazy at home, cause no one to play with me.

Liz's post and Mei Yueh's post made me happy! *laughs* Thank you thank you!

I'm so enjoying Summer. Simple things like playing frisbee at night, just sitting down at the bench or swing to talk and laugh, watching people playing football or basketball, or preparing a surprise for someone makes me very very happy. =)

*dances off*

11 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Ahhh... I'm pretty excited with the surprise too!!! OMG I hope he loves it. =D

Yuinyi said...

He MUST!!! XD

Pison The Great said...

haaa... Am i missing sth?

Yuinyi said...

Missing what? Hahahaha the surprise? Sorry and too bad it's not meant for you lor. XD

Chin Jian said...

Ooops...
I remember the curfew!
Actually, I do think it is a discrimination for guys as well le..
U c, guys are allowed to play in Akasia hall 4.30-7.00 (except weekend)
So, it is sometime quite troublesome...

Yuinyi said...

Whoooppss, did I say where the discrimination occur? XD XD

Hahahah but I agree, CJ. *nodsnods*

tachimurakiyuri said...

Lol, I think you're referring to that event...

When ur frisbee game is stopped by
(ehem.......)u noe la

Ya. I'm guy, but still I against this type of discrimination

If it's because of safety, I believe Miss YuinYi taekwando (white onli) can do sth geh

Let the girls play frisbee till midnight !!!

(lol, wat surprise you say ?) =.=

Yuinyi said...

Whoooo JK, I'm not risking anything here. *mouth shut* XD XD

My taekwando, it's yellow belt, not white! Upgrade edi leh! =P

And the surprise, shhhh...!!!

Chin Jian said...

Nvm mind ma, we got JK n Hafidz...
"Extra Double Firewall Protection"
No need to worry ma! Extremely safe!
Should have told this to that (******)-ehem, u know la...
XD

Yuinyi said...

Hah Firewall konon. LOL I'm not that daring mah. XD

tachimurakiyuri said...

Stop the 7 character asterisk...CJ

I wan give up lo X.X

(haven't got time to learn taekwando also

Subscribe