5:01 PM

Fishing My Way To Made Of Honour

Posted by Yuinyi |


I've been really itching to watch this ever since I saw it's advertisement in the cinema!!

And Nuffnang is offering invitations to a dinner at JW Marriott KL which will be followed up by the movie premiere of Made of Honour right after the dinner!

How cool is that? A dinner at JW Marriott and a movie premiere! And each invitation will be for two! Wah can bring kawan leh!

And so, this is what I've been doing for the past few weeks, when I am not studying, frisbeeing, shopping, or doing anything else. I've been doing that for the past hour too. (Oh yea, I woke up in the middle of the night at 4.00 a.m and could not sleep till now. I might as well just fish.)

If you live with me, you can see me trying my very best not to pull out my whole chunk of hair. =.= And all I achieved is 12300. *swt*

Try luck only lah. =.=

Subscribe