1:38 AM

Bimbos

Posted by Yuinyi |

Sometimes I get so fascinated with the things girls do.

Hanging out together, late night movie, photo-taking (never failed to do so), then stay up all night, just talking and talking And talking. We all know girls gossip. Who is A's current boyfriend, who just broke up, whose dressing style is fantastic, whose is lala (ah lian), who's the angel and who's the demon. We can stay up all night and not sleep just to talk. =.=

Amazing we can even debate about things like that. So good for my critical thinking skills. So bimbotic also lor. XD I laugh when I think about how the pillow talks (sounds nicer compared to gossips) relate to critical thinking. Which I stupidly got a B. Or B+/-. Can't remember lah.

I bet if it is a bunch of guys, they'll probably Dota or CS or get drunk and before long you can hear them snoring already. =.=

And everyone knows girls (some lar, like me) shop like crazy. We go around window shopping initially, then saw signs like "70% discount" or "HALF-PRICE" and we scream and there our money goes. Flying off, can you see the wings? Then we feel guiltily happy. Or happily guilty. Wth?

Okay so the point is, I just bought like three racerbacks because it is freaking cheap. And suddenly I don't know where a huge amount of my money went. I shouldn't be spending like this, no not at all. *smacks myself*

I have problems managing my money. XD Care to help? It's kind of like an incurable disease.

But then how can you blame me entirely?? Those clothes are freaking cheap, and it's so hard to find really cheap and i-like clothes!! Provided got my size also lar.

So when don't have the size that I want?

I start going jogging and trying to work out, while listening to many successful yet crazy diet plans my friends tried. Successful really, but not the kind of life I want. Although I really do envy the results they got. =.= It's okay, my BMI says I am healthy. XD

The things bimbos do. The things I do.

*yawn* Okay now I need to ganti tidur. *yawn*

6 craps:

Anonymous said...

so you a bimbo?

Yuinyi said...

Sometimes. Not denying. XD

bruce@shark said...

Lol. It's okay. I don't think gossiping, pillow-talking and shopping =bimbo.(provided you have self-control and don't burn your pocket and don't "memalufying" by screaming like siao po at 70% sales =p )

I just see it as different ways of socializing. Girls and guys. Guys with their computer games, girls with their yakking and yapping.

After all, we (you and me) learn psychology, no? =D

Yuinyi said...

Haha the problem is I sometimes do burn my pocket. And the screaming part... hmmm.. got anot a? XD

Liz said...

Hahahaha

Well, I have to admit sometimes I am a little bimbotic too.

So what? =P It's fun.

Anyway, for me, a true bimbo is one who... well, all she knows, cares and bothers about is exterior appearance (skin, nails, hair, clothes) and only exterior appearance.

The fact we are in INTEC today means none of us are true bimbos.

Lol.

I love gossip+pillow talk+shopping.

Don't close to every girl like that? =P

Yuinyi said...

Haha makes sense! Okay at least I know more than skin, nails, hair and clothes. XD

I don't mind being a little bimbotic too sometimes. Wakakaka. XD

Subscribe