11:29 AM

Frisbee and Hot Chocolate.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay. I'm back in Cemara, after going through a lot of onak and duri.

Departed at 2.30 p.m, reached at 10.00 p.m.
*applause*

Can reach Thailand edi, according to Mei Yueh. *grins*
Long live Transnasional. Made us, the passengers, stranded at Senawang for 5 hours with false hopes that another bus will come and rescue us. Oh another bus did come and rescue us, only it came like three hours later. *nodsnods*

I was starving lor.

Nevermind, reached here safely. *smiles* Then played frisbee. *shout in joy* There's no one to play frisbee at back at home. Only my two little sisters who are both just learning to throw and catch. Not like we can get to play a game. =(

After frisbee, cleaned myself up, got myself a cup of hot chocolate, turned on the music. Mmmm.. Life's great.

Wanna watch Graveyard of the Fireflies again. I know I'll end up with puffed eyes and stuffy red nose after that. Never mind, feel like watching again. Besides, Sanddy isn't here (muahahaha) so I can cry all I want. *grins*

Okay, I'm off to cry.

10 craps:

사성개 said...

hot chocolate? how are you going to lose weight like tat?!!

graveyard of the fireflies? the animation is it? very sad that one right

Yuinyi said...

Haiyo it's not like I take hot chocolate all the time.. =P Cannot be so rigid ma. XD

Yea yea the very sad one. Surprisingly I did not cry for the second time. =P

Pison The Great said...

i lyk that anime!!!

Watched that in our Japanese Class...

Yuinyi said...

Whuaaa so cool!!!

SimpleSanddy said...

Hey Malacca ppl!!! How could u watch dat anime without me!!! If u wanna cry, v shud together mah!!!

Tot u wanna lose weight. Har har har? Drink back all the calories after you play friesbee pulak tu... XD

Hehe... Btw I cried until really teruk de 1st time I watched it and I dun think I'll cry either when watching the 2nd time.

I'll be back in 3 hours time. Watch out bebeh!!!

Yuinyi said...

Whooo.. I'm not going to let you in!!

Liz said...

I didn't cry. *pout*

It's seriously sad, but I can't seem to cry

Unfair. I want a show that can actually leave me in tearS!

So that I can prove that I don't have a heart of rock.

~Sigh.

Yuinyi said...

It's okay. I heard Sabrina didn't cry too? I wanted to cry too, but tears can't seem to come out the second time. XD

사성개 said...

who cares about who cried!!!

Yuinyi said...

Wth.. guys..

Subscribe