It gave me quite a shock when someone told me that there're no reasons to be happy.

Recently, I seemed to have came across a few friends, who are really emo-ish. I just don't understand.

I've fought for my entire life, trying to be happy. I've always tried to look at the brighter side of things. Yes, I may be really emo-ish and down sometimes (especially when I face stress XD), but I believe I do stand up again after each time I fall, however pathetically I fell and how many freaking damn times I fell. I've always told myself I'm a happy kid, and life should be filled with as much happiness as possible. I want my life to be exactly how I want it to be, happy. And as far as I can see, I'm satisfied with my life. I cannot ask for more. Sadness, it goes away eventually, doesn't it?

What I don't understand is, how anyone can be so negative looking at life. Are there really no reasons to be happy? How can there be NO reasons to be happy? Nil? Big fat zero? Be sad for all you want over something, but NO reasons to be happy? How can that be? Are there really no solutions, no way out of sorrow?

What happened to the rainbow after the rain?

I don't get it. Why would anyone refuse to look for the rainbow? Refuse to be happy? Refuse to change the way things are?

I may not understand how severe the problems they are facing. I'm just an onlooker. No I don't understand at all.

Correct me if I am wrong, and forgive me if I touched any sensitive line, but I say there ARE reasons to be happy.

6 craps:

JiHouh said...

It's always there. It's just that at times ppl doesn't sees it there o sometimes ppl just refuse to see it there. Plenty of reasons to be happy n plenty of reasons to be sad. It's just up to you to choose which reason you wan to give to yourself. Be happy o be sad. Even smiling can make you happy. Did you smile because you're happy? o are you happy because you smiled? Smile is infectious. ^_^

Yuinyi said...

Plenty of reasons to be sad, plenty of reasons to be happy. True true. I don't get why people don't want to be happy. Refusing to be happy. Refusing to change.

Makes me feel so hopeless, not being able to make them see the point. XD

Pison The Great said...

Blame it on ur lack of persuasiveness, perhaps?

LOL. :P

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha that's why I PCO grades not good lor. =P

Liz said...

Hahahahaha.

Will I be correct to guess that I am one of the emo person? ;)

But actually, there are plenty of reasons to be happy. It's just that la~ one black dot on a white people, people see the black dot and not the paper. Hence people tend to brood on unhappy issues.

At least I do.. Haha.

But there are things in life to be happy about: Frisbee, video recording Hafidz and Yuinyi fight for a Frisbee, or just sitting on the bench talking crap and saying how many kids we want at almost 1am~

But I won't fight for happiness lor. I fight for success, for achievement, for recognition. I fight the feeling of despair and loneliness and frustration. But I surrender to happiness, peace, and love.

Lalalala~ you've made me happier already. Can lose weight this way. XD

Yuinyi said...

Wow Liz, your comments everytime so long one. XD. Well, you are ONE of them la, but not so extreme yet lor. Cannot deny that you are one emo kid. In fact sometimes I am too. =P Hmm.. yea i think surrender sounds more correct. =P *nodsnods*

Eh good la heh, my recent posts seem to be making you happy. LOL. XD

Subscribe