The fan is freaking blowing into my eyes and it's getting so dry but I am just too lazy to remove my contact lenses and put on my spectacles. =.= I have taekwando later lah okay.


Oh yes, I am very much annoyed I don't know why. *frown* No one's home. No one's playing football anymore since it's getting dark. It's so quiet. My tummy is still aching a little due to the monthly visit from the undesirable visitor. It was so annoyingly painful I couldn't sleep last night. >.<

I want to scatter my things all over the room. I want to laugh like crazy. And I want to go ice-skating.


Can I just skip taekwando lesson today? =(


Okay sorry for being bimbotic.


Anyway. I freaking spent over a hundred bucks on books today. Good thing I don't buy books often. I love reading, but I always cannot afford. Because I spend my money on clothes and accessories instead. =P


Famous Amos is delicious. Mmmm...


And I got a huge huge surprise today. My school actually has a frisbee team with my cousin in it. They actually came out 4th in a tournament in Putrajaya (whatever tournament that was). Not fair, how come they didn't have it when I was in school?? Anyway it's great, cause now I have someone to play frisbee with when I go back to Melaka. Yeehaw!


Finally, just being random. I call this the Lala 1 to 10 Pose. For instance, there are various ways of posing No.1.

You can do this bimbotic pose.


Or you can act stupid.


Or you can always do the most favorite and cliche pose of all that I hate very very much. I'll never succeed posing like this.

No. 2 is also the very cliche pose, the PEACE sign. If you wanna act cute, pout your mouth a little, open your eyes a little larger and try to look like a puppy wth.


And this is the example of No. 3.

No. 4

And so on, until...

Last but not least, do No. 10 with both palms wide open, smile or you can say, "Chiakk!!!'"

What the heck right. Do not try this at home. Or go ahead and try it for all you want. Mich did suggest to me and asked me to pose like that. Oh yea, she was the one who gave me the idea in the first place. LOL, sorry Mich, heck no. No I am no lala and I DO NOT pose like that!! I'm telling you this visitor is doing something to my hormones. You will never see me posing like this, except maybe the PEACE sign minus the pout and the puppy eyes. I'm happy with my biasa selamba pose. XD

If I offend anyone, or if one of your favourite pose is up there, then sorry lah. XD

Okay, I am skipping Taekwando. I shall do some reading.

4 craps:

Anonymous said...

yucks :-P

Yuinyi said...

yucks right. =P

Liz said...

lol.

you looked so cute...

like a puppy! lol.

but i think you look gorgeous when you smile. so toss the pout and smile =)

hehehe

i also want to try bimbotic posts leh... haha. but too un-photogenic... hahahahahaha

Yuinyi said...

Waaahhh... thank you thank you! LOL *perasan*

Hahah the pout are meant for lalas anyway, at least in my opinion. XD I actually told my friend, I am a bimbo and bimbos are of a higher level than lalas. =P =P

Subscribe