1:27 AM

*yawn*

Posted by Yuinyi |

Hi, I'm blogging again. Sorry that you keep seeing new posts up. Really dumb, silly, boring, and no-point-reading posts. That's because I have nothing else to do.

I've been back in Cemara since 11.00 a.m today. Not very productive I should say. Well in the first place, it's really not logical to be productive. There's nothing to do!

I walked around my room. Up down up down. Then I decided, yes I need to tidy up my totally messy table. I've left it messy when I went back to Melaka, too lazy to tidy it up. Looking at the table itself makes me giddy. Papers, books, files, pencils, pens. There's hardly space for an ant to walk. It might get lost in all those mess if it makes an attempt to walk from one end to the other.

So, I cleaned everything up. Took me like one hour or so. *shakes head* It's really hard loh. I hate it every time I had to tidy up my table. Even back at home. Same thing. I'll have to take a deeeeep breath *breath in*, then start categorising things that I need, things that I want to toss into the rubbish bin, things that I don't need but still want to keep - 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree, things that I don't know whether to keep or not, and things that I'll see what I can do with it later. Hard work really.

So now it's all cleaned up. Except a few things left on the table, which I usually just arrange them neatly on one side of the table because I can't be bothered to think what to do with them.

Then I watched three episodes of Heroes Season 1. *sigh*
As much as I like watching it, I really can't watch too many episodes at one go. It's torturing you know. Three is the max I can go. I don't know what to do next. *yawn*

Supposed to go catch a movie today, but due to some *ahem* unforeseen circumstances, I'm stranded in my room with nothing to do.

OH.
Did I mention I might not have to take Calculus 2 in Summer? Based on the timetable given to me, I'm only taking Psychology and Lab.

Now I feel a little disappointed. XD I was so ready to go for Calculus 2 already! Although a little reluctant, I was starting to get used to the idea. Now it's being taken back. Not fair loh. Hmm.. Never mind. I'll just enjoy my Summer then. Lalalala~ No more changes please lah haiyoh..

I'm so tired doing nothing lah. Exhausted. =P

2 craps:

Liz said...

Calculus 2.

I dunno if I should hate it or love it. I thought I was doing psycho! Thought got many hours to sleep and play in summer. Now all I have is mathematics that look greek to me.


Haha. I'm exaggerating. Don't worry la. At least your semester more relaxed now. Play play play. Summer is a time to play! =D

Teach me Frisbee? Mei Yueh said she will, so can I have a second sifu too? lol

Yuinyi said...

Oh Liz, you're gonna do fine in Cal2 lah..Don't worry so much. Fall08 and Spring09 are gonna be hell for me. XD

Frisbee! Enjoyed it? =P

Subscribe