11:53 AM

Happiness Aplenty

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yuinyi is happy! =)

Although she gets really boring in the afternoon (read, sleep, sleep, read), Summer is pretty enjoyable. As expected. *grins*

Classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays, 10 till 12 only. Ample time for me to do everything. Jogging in the morning, frisbee in the evening - sometimes at night, studying a little of Calculus2 on my own with help from Pison (*grins*), and Taekwando on Wednesday nights! Movies anytime if I do not run out of cash. And to finish reading my books. To finish watching Heroes Season1 and 2. And of course, to study Psychology. =P

I found out that laughing for 10-15 minutes a day for a year can help lose 2kg! Let's laugh more. XD

Happiness by Elensil@deviantart.com

Coloured m&ms. Yay.

Yes, Yuinyi is happy. With everything right now.

Happiness Does Exist by wollywell57@deviantart.com

Jumping in joy. Wooohoo~

*jumps off*

12 craps:

エル said...

walao u too pro dy la
study calculus 2 on ur own ><
i havent even read the book yet LOL

Pison The Great said...

haha

Yuinyi is surely a great gal!!!

Yuinyi said...

Kent Yee, I got nothing else to do lah. Since I am so free, better do something productive right. If not next semester I'll be bugging you to teach me lo. XD

Pison, now only you know meh? XD

エル said...

lol pro mmg pro free time do productive thing..
i just watched movie continuously recently T.T
teach me how to be so motivated like u leh haha

Pison The Great said...

エル suddenly become active in bloggin a... I wonder... Hehe...

Yuinyi said...

I'm just bored lah Kent Yee..

사성개 said...

laugh more and you'll never stop...

Yuinyi said...

Good ma... then maybe I can lose more than 2 kg!!! XD

사성개 said...

no no no no...your face will have more wrinkles when you stop laughing

Yuinyi said...

Don't throw cold water lar!

Liz said...

Hahahahaha...

Write more posts like this...

Then I will laugh more,
I will lose more weight!

XD

Yuinyi said...

Jiamun, I will if I can mantain my happy mood for a long long time. Too bad, it seldom lasts. XD You see lah, when summer ends, I'll be all depressed again. =P

Subscribe