12:19 PM

Prince Caspian

Posted by Yuinyi |

The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian.

*both thumbs up* What else can I say? =P

He's actually kinda cute you know, putting his accent aside. Ben Barnes. =)
And apparently Susan's horn serves as a handphone in the world of Narnia. LOL. Watch it and you'll understand.
Has been a long time since I last camwhored.
Okay lah, gotta give credit to the photographer. I actually looked nice, no?

After the movie, got lost until Puchong. *sigh* I feel that I have the tendency to get lost. Hah, not my fault this time. =P

Oh and did I mention my right wrist hurts? In fact my entire right arm is hurting. No badminton for a few days. =(

I have a Psychology test coming up. Assignment dateline next week. Somehow I am so lazy to study the book. Everytime I open the book, it's like a spell hitting me. I'd fall asleep straight away. *snores* How to score like that??

Okay, I promised myself I'd study a little tonight. So I'd better get working on it.

*sigh*

8 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Susan: You might want to call me again...

LOL....

Mouse: You have no imagination!

Professor: All that you know is about to change.

Hafidz: Stop blaming me for the lost issue... At least we figured it out... :D

Thanks to me ma...

Yuinyi said...

Uik? Did I blame you? =P Not on my blog, no. Hahaha

사성개 said...

it's okay to fall asleep while reading psychology. it is boring

Yuinyi said...

I know you always fell asleep, no? Hahaha =P

Liz said...

hahahaha. better than me, flunk two calculus quizzes ady, still go melaka play, then got free time, wanna blog, duwan study...

bye bye test, somehow I think it's either you or me, or both of us not surviving on tuesday...

lol

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha Liz, Liz.. Don't worry lah. LOL

How's Melaka? =)

syafiq.cberry said...

covergirl shot much?

Yuinyi said...

Covergirl? HAHAHAHAHA =P =P Is that a good comment or a bad one? LOL

Subscribe