11:47 AM

I'm Glad

Posted by Yuinyi |

There's so much I have to say, yet I couldn't really find the exact words.

The point is, right now, I am glad. Very very glad.

When I went back to Melaka, I asked my friends, "Do you think I've changed?"
They didn't give me an exact answer. They asked me back, "Have you?" =.= *sweat*

I felt that I have changed.

I am so glad everything happened. I'm so glad I came here. Because if I hadn't, I guess I'll still be the same old Yuinyi in 2006. I wouldn't have learnt so much. Experienced so much. Gained so much. Changed so much.

In a way, my way of thinking has changed. The way I look at things has changed. In a way, I think I have matured. Well, maybe still a little childish (I still rant - and I still fear losing my friends), but then I'm more matured than I was when I was in Form 5. I know I have grown in some way.

I am so happy. I think I'll miss Intec when I leave.
Great, I still have one more year. =P

Sorry for being so sudden, but thank you everyone here who has taught and changed me. XD Those who are flying, I'll miss you. =)

Subscribe